In particular, they can assist with pain conditions, mobility issues, manual handling and transfer training, home and vehicle modification, wheelchair design and modification, exercise advice and prescription, weight control, falls prevention and respiratory conditions.
The service is available for those with a disability from birth to later years.
NDIS refers to the National Disability Insurance Scheme. It is a national program designed to support people with disability, their families and their carers. Extend Physiotherapy are able to accept NDIS clients who are self managed. We offer a range of services to assist in your rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy/Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Order and prescribe assistive equipment
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS may fund
- Connect with therapists and providers who will support you towards achieving your own goals and aspirations
At Extend Physiotherapy we ensure a patient-centred approach to our care, which puts the person with the disability first, placing them at the centre of decision making, across planning, funding and support and service arrangements. The support provided to each person are based on their own wishes, interests, talents, goals, and needs.
- Pain Management Treatment
- Home Exercise Programs for Rehabilitation
- Advice on the Management of your Condition
- Recommendations for Mobility & Equipment Aids